Practical PR - learning to shout about your business
Evolution Business Centre, Northallerton
We can provide grants covering up to 20% of the costs, and are working with finance providers to help finance the remaining 80%.
Be ready and make the most of le Grand Depart, gain your edge with internationally recognised customer service training
Business taking advice grow twice as fast
Double your chance of survival with a business mentor
Increase your margins & or bottom line with the right professional advice.
75% of businesses rate themselves as poor at finding new customers. Be in the 25%
We have over £4,000,000 of grants available directly, with much more available through partners
If 1/4 of our businesses recruit one more person, unemployment is wiped out
We are a Local Enterprise Partnership: a business led partnership with the public sector that will help businesses improve and grow.
We created this website to introduce business people looking to do better, with people who can help with that. We are creating a better connected, better informed business community, which thrives on great relationships.
Because our core costs are met from the public purse, none of the organisations listed have paid to be here.About your LEP