Here you can find our funding opportunities that are currently open for applications as well as information on potential funds that may be available in the future.
Business looking for other funding or advice? Our Growth Hub HowsBusiness.org is the place for you.
Bids invited for £15m Fund to Enhance Northern Culture (Closing: 30/09/17)
The York, North Yorkshire & East Riding Enterprise Partnership is seeking high impact investment proposals to submit to the Northern Cultural Regeneration Fund that will drive economic growth in our area.
The LEP is seeking investments that will encourage sustainable cultural and creative regeneration, increase local opportunities and wellbeing and build partnerships with the cultural and creative sectors to increase investment and economic growth
Prioritisation of bids will be undertaken by the LEP. You can find the assessment criteria and guidance notes here.
ESIF: Low Carbon, York, North Yorkshire, East Riding and the Humber (Closing: 10/11/17)
A call to run a project supporting the shift to a low carbon economy in York, North Yorkshire, East Riding and the Humber, specifically:
- Promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- Promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
- Supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector.
- Promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures.
- Promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies.
ESIF: SME Support (Closing: 10/11/17)
A call to run a project enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium sized enterprises in York, North Yorkshire and East Riding, Leeds City Region and the Humber, specifically:
- Supporting the creation and the extension of advanced capacities for products, services and development.
- Supporting the capacity of small and medium sized enterprises to grow in regional, national and international markets and to engage in innovation processes
ESIF: Research and Innovation (Closing: 10/11/17)
A call to run a project promoting research and innovation in York, North Yorkshire and East Riding, in particular:
- enhancing research and innovation infrastructure and capacities to develop research and innovation excellence, and promoting centres of competence, in particular those of European interest.
- promoting business investment in research and innovation.
EAFRD: Food Processing (Closing: 31/01/18)
- Grants available from £100k to £1m for food processing businesses across York, North Yorkshire and East Riding who are looking to make capital investments in order to grow.
- Deadline for the applications is 31 January 2018, but grants will be offered on a first come, first served basis so organisations encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest as soon as possible.
- Applicants are strongly advised to read the Food Processing handbook and How to Fill in an EOI form before submitting their application.
These grants are offered under the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE). For more information about the RDPE, to download the Food Processing handbook, Expression of Interest form and guidance, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/rdpe-growth-programme
EAFRD: Tourism (Closing: 31/01/18)
- Grants available from £35k to £2m for businesses and organisations across rural North Yorkshire and East Riding who are looking to make capital investments in tourism infrastructure related to outdoor activities.
- Deadline for the grant applications is 31 January 2018, but grants will be offered on a first come, first served basis so organisations encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest as soon as possible.
- Applicants are strongly advised to read the Rural Tourism Infrastructure handbook and How to Fill in an EOI form before submitting their application.
These grants are offered under the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE). For more information about the RDPE, to download the Rural Tourism Infrastructure handbook, Expression of Interest form and guidance, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/rdpe-growth-programme
T: 07825 011961
E: [email protected]
Growing Places Funding
The LEP’s Growing Places Fund provides investment for capital infrastructure projects that aim to create economic and employment growth. Projects invested in are those that deliver against the LEP’s objectives and which are ready to proceed but have stalled due to funding issues.
Growing Places is operated as a revolving fund so investment is, principally, made on a loan basis with returns re-invested into further projects.
All proposals will be diligently assessed through a technical appraisal looking at the Strategic, Economic/Market, Financial, Commercial and Management business cases for investment that encompasses a set of criteria which includes:-
•The contribution the project makes towards the LEP’s strategic objectives and priorities;
•The level of job creation facilitated;
•The impact of the project on the wider economy;
•The ability to repay the loan finance provided with interest;
•The achievement of value for money;
Proposals going forward will be considered by a LEP Board Member Investment Panel for investment decision.
Due to the success in recycling funds from original investments made, the holding fund balance is currently £2,092,111.
Let’s Grow – North and East Yorkshire
Let’s Grow North & East Yorkshire is a LEP funded business grant programme, administered by the BE Group.
The fund was established with £2 million of investment from the LEP’s Local Growth Fund. The Fund provides grants to businesses in North & East Yorkshire to encourage investment which will create new jobs or safeguard existing jobs.