We held our first virtual annual conference on Friday 6 November – and you can now watch it again.
In a year of unprecedented challenge, our conference focussed on a Greener, Fairer, Stronger vision for reshaping the economy in York & North Yorkshire and how we can work together to achieve this.
Until 6 December, the conference platform will remain live and open to all. You can visit the page by clicking HERE.
A note about browsers – for best viewing, please use Internet Explorer 11+, Google Chrome, Edge, Safari, FireFox or Opera.
Conference agenda – recordings of all sessions are available in the link above.
- 10am – 10.05am. Introduction by event host, Aissa Gallie, head of communications at the York & North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- 10.05am – 10.20am. An address from David A Kerfoot MBE DL, chair of the York & North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
- A short break for a video between sessions
- 10.25am – 11am. Live Q&A session. Meet our panellists here.
Webinars. Click here for more on these sessions.
- 11.15am – 12.15pm: Circular Economy in Action – Business Benefits, Collaboration & Thriving in Adversity
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm: Future-proofing skills for a Greener, Fairer, Stronger economy
- 1.45pm – 3pm: Future Towns
3.15pm – Closing remarks from our chair
In addition, a virtual marketplace is available showcasing work of the LEP and partners.
A huge thank you to everyone who has supported this year’s event.