Let’s Grow – new funding for SMEs in York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding
The Let’s Grow Programme provides grants of between £25,000 and £1 million to cover up to 20 per cent of your costs to invest, expand your business and create jobs. Let’s Grow is funded by the Government’s Regional Growth Fund and is managed by BE Group in partnership with Clive Owen LLP.
Who can apply?
SMEs that are based in York, North Yorkshire or the East Riding or are planning to invest here.
Large companies may be eligible in certain circumstances, you’d need to discuss this with the BE Group.
What will Let’s Grow funding contribute towards?
- Capital investment in land, buildings, plant, machinery and equipment
- Research and development activity (where this will support business and jobs growth)
Are you eligible?
To receive funding you must be planning to spend at least £125,000 on eligible activity. You must also:
- Create or safeguard permanent jobs in York, North Yorkshire or the East Riding
- Offer good value for money in terms of value of grant per job created
- Make a clear case for needing grant support
- Have adequate private sector funding for the project
- Comply with State Aid regulations
How to apply
Eligible businesses can apply at any time while funding is available. To apply visit here.