Our vision for 2026:
York and North Yorkshire is a place where people are empowered to achieve their potential in a greener, fairer, stronger economy.
Over £38m invested in skills in 7 years:
- £19.2 into workforce
- £17.2 into social inclusion
- £1.5 into young people
- £0.41m into Careers Hub AND £10.5m into capital projects
- 1,775 businesses supported
- 14,636 individuals supported by existing projects with a target of 19,400 by Dec 2023
- Pipeline projects due to launch 2020/21 will add +4774 individuals and +855 businesses to the total
You can find out more on our focus pages or visit our York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub for specific support on skills.