We work with public and private sector partners delivering economic growth across York, North Yorkshire and East Riding
We do this through a range of activities:
- Supporting growing businesses by coordinating existing Business Support
- Growing our specialist sector “the Bioeconomy” by investing funding to create and grow key assets
- Creating a skilled workforce and Inspired People
- Infrastructure investments to unlock key housing and employment sites which will create successful and distinctive places
- Investing in rail, road and broadband infrastructure to ensure we have a well-connected economy
On top of this, we’re also delivering support to businesses across the region through the implementation of our Growing Places fund.
This activity is divided into five key priorities to make our work easier for you to track.
To find out more about the work that we’re doing across each of these areas, select one of the projects at the bottom of the page.
You can read more about our progress, challenges and goals by clicking the documents below
Annual Report Strategic Economic Plan Refresh Local Growth deal
Keep up to date by following our social media:
Funding is available to help all sectors of the UK rebuild after the effects of #COVID19 🏗️